In this day and age there is a lot of confusing information floating around about health care coverage options. It can be hard to know where to turn. Sure, you can learn about your specific health insurance plan through your health care provider's website or customer service number, but sometimes it's nice to speak to someone in person. That's why Florida Blue opened over 25 centers across south Florida and you don't have to be a member to visit them. The staff at Florida Blue focus on getting involved with the community to better understand their needs.
Florida Blue Centers offer:
- Fitness Classes—Take free classes like Zumba and yoga
- Nutrition Advice—Learn about shopping for healthy food on a budget, managing portion control, and more
- Wellness Programs—Start creating a healthy lifestyle with healthy new habits
- Health Tech Demos—Try the latest apps, devices and other technologies
- Care Consulting—Understand treatment plans for asthma or diabetes
- Meet with an Agent—Help find the right insurance plan for you, or better understand the plan you already have
Healthcare options can be confusing, especially Medicare. Florida Blue centers also have experts and classes to help people interested in Medicare understand it better. Below is a brief breakdown of Medicare plans:
- Medicare Part A—hospital coverage
- Medicare Part B—regular doctor visits, labs, medical equipment, etc.
- Medicare Part C—Medicare advantage plans purchased through private insurance companies like Florida Blue that cover dental, vision, hearing aids, and related exams
- Medicare Part D—Prescription plans purchased from private insurance companies
Florida Blue is dedicated to helping you find the best Medicare plan by answering your questions and providing details about your options.