MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Baby badly burned by garden hose

Baby badly burned from garden hose water (CNN Newsource)

Nine-month-old Nicholas Woodger suffered second degree burns after he was accidentally sprayed with scalding hot water out of a garden hose.

Dominique Woodger says she was filling up a kiddie pool and accidentally sprayed the boy when she turned on the hose, CNN affiliate KNXV-TV reports.

She wants to warn others about just how hot the water in a garden hose can get during the summer heat.

The boy was rushed to a hospital where he received burns to 30-percent of his body.

"All of it was peeling. He had blisters all over the right side," the mother told KNXV.

Little Nicholas is now at home recovering.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending