Fantasy Football and Golf Event Coming to PGA National
West Palm Beach, Fl -- Next weekend Two of the most popular sports in this area come together at PGA National. The 2012 Fantasy draft weekend gives you a chance to play some golf at PGA national and draft your fantasy team all in the same weekend. On top of getting to play PGA National's Palmer course in a scramble, fantasy football fans will get to have a question and answer session with six fantasy football experts including cbssports.com's Jamey Eisenberg. Later in the weekend, draft away in war rooms with food and drink. We want you to be a part of this great event. This coming Wednesday we will be giving away a golf four pack that gets you on the course for the golf scramble. Make sure to tune in to CBS12 at 6 on Wednesday during sports for a chance to call in and win.
Friday, August 17 2012, 08:10 PM EDT
Last Update on May 22, 2013 07:51 GMT
SAN ANTONIO (AP) -- San Antonio Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich was criticized and even fined by the NBA for sitting Tim Duncan and Tony Parker during the regular season. Last night's game was one of the reasons why Popovich wanted to keep his aging stars fresh.
Duncan had a team-high 17 points and Parker finished with 18 assists as the Spurs downed Memphis 93-89 in overtime to take a two-games-to-none lead in the Western Conference finals. Duncan scored the Spurs' first six points of the extra period after missing a potential game-winning jumper with two seconds left in regulation. He also finished with nine rebounds and completed the game despite picking up his fifth foul with 7 1/2 minutes remaining in the fourth quarter.
Parker added 15 points for San Antonio, which blew a 13-point lead in the fourth quarter and was outscored 7-0 over the final minute of regulation.
Mike Conley and Jerryd Bayless each had a team-high 18 points for the Grizzlies, who outrebounded the Spurs 60-46 but shot just 34 percent. Bayless missed a potential game-tying three-pointer in the closing seconds.
Game 3 isn't until Saturday in Memphis.
NEW YORK (AP) -- The Cleveland Cavaliers have won the NBA draft lottery for the second time in three years.
The Cavs entered with a 15.6 percent chance of winning before climbing over Orlando and Charlotte to capture the top pick in next month's draft. Cleveland posted the third-worst record during the regular season at 24-58.
The Magic will pick second in the draft, followed by Washington, Charlotte and Phoenix. The Wizards moved up from eighth to third, while the Bobcats dropped to fourth after posting the league's second-worst record.
Winning the lottery hasn't led to many championships. The San Antonio Spurs are the only franchise ever to win the lottery and later claim an NBA title.
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- The Los Angeles Clippers have enjoyed their greatest successes with Vinny Del Negro (NAY'-groh) as head coach. It wasn't enough.
The Clippers have fired Del Negro, whose .557 winning percentage is the best since the franchise moved from Buffalo to San Diego in 1978. The team went 128-102 in three years under Del Negro and reached the playoffs the last two seasons.
This season, the Clippers won a franchise-record 56 games, had a 17-game winning streak and won the club's first Pacific Division title before losing to the Memphis Grizzlies in the Western Conference quarterfinals.
The only other coach to lead the franchise to consecutive winning seasons was Jack Ramsey with the Buffalo Braves from 1973-74 through 1975-76. Del Negro is the only coach in club history to post a .600 winning percentage in a season, doing it in his last two years.
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) -- The Oklahoma City Thunder are giving $1 million for tornado relief, matching a $1 million pledge by star player Kevin Durant. The Thunder say they're giving $1 million to the American Red Cross, the Salvation Army and other disaster relief organizations helping after Monday's deadly tornado in suburban Oklahoma City.
The NBA and its players' union are combining to donate another $1 million to the recovery cause.
NEW YORK (AP) -- The Boston Bruins now have a three-games-to-none lead in the NHL's Eastern Conference finals after rallying to beat the Rangers in New York.
Daniel Paille (PY'-ay) scored on a bouncing rebound with 3:31 remaining to give the Bruins a 2-1 win over the Rangers. Boston took a shot that deflected off the mask of Rangers goalie Henrik Lundqvist, popped up in the air and landed on the goal line before Paille swooped in from behind the net and poked in the puck.
The B's trailed 1-0 until Johnny Boychuk tied it early in the third period, two days after providing the game-winner in Boston.
Tuukka (TOO'-kah) Rask handled 23 shots and blanked the Blueshirts after Taylor Pyatt's goal four minutes into the second period.
UNDATED (AP) -- The Los Angeles Angels have been waiting all season for Mike Trout and Josh Hamilton to get hot. It happened last night as Trout hit for the cycle and Hamilton hit a two-run homer in the Angels 12-0 pounding of Seattle.
Trout reached on an infield single in the third inning, hit an RBI triple in the fourth and added a three-run double in the sixth before homering in the eighth. He finished with five RBIs while becoming the sixth player in Angels history to complete the cycle.
Howie Kendrick also hit a two-run homer, and Jerome Williams scattered six hits in eight innings as the Angels picked up their third straight win.
Also in the majors, the Yankees and Orioles went 10 innings for the second straight night before Nate McLouth hit a solo homer to give Baltimore a 3-2 win over New York. Chris Dickerson homered twice to help the Birds end a six-game losing streak.
Jose Quintana took a no-hitter into the seventh inning and Jeff Keppinger smacked a two-run homer as the Chicago White Sox won for the sixth time in eight games, topping Boston 3-1. Alex Rios extended his career-high hitting streak to 16 with a single and RBI double.
Luke Scott drove in two runs and Alex Cobb allowed a run and three hits over 6 1/3 innings to lead Tampa Bay to a 4-3 win at Toronto. Kelly Johnson and Desmond Jennings hit solo homers for the Devil Rays.
Oakland has a five-game winning streak after rookie Dan Straily allowed just two hits over seven innings of a 1-0 triumph at Texas. Yoenis Cespedes (yoh-EH'-nehs SEHS'-peh-dehs) provided the scoring with a third-inning homer off Yu Darvish, who gave up five hits in six innings.
Max Scherzer (SHUR'-zur) is 6-0 after allowing just two hits while striking out seven over eight innings of the Tigers' 5-1 victory over the Indians, ending Cleveland's five-game winning streak. Miguel Cabrera homered for the fourth time in two games, a tiebreaking, two-run blast in the sixth.
Kansas City trailed 3-0 before scoring seven times over their final two at-bats to beat the Astros 7-3 in Houston and halt a four-game skid. Mike Moustakas tied it with an RBI single in a four-run eighth before George Kottaras worked out a bases-loaded walk.
Pablo Sandoval crushed a two-run homer in the bottom of the 10th to give San Francisco a 4-2 win over Washington. The Nationals were one out from a 2-1 victory until Gregor Blanco laced an RBI triple in the ninth.
Daniel Descalso hit his first grand slam and drove in a career-high five RBIs as St. Louis ripped San Diego 10-2. Descalso was hitting just .197 before going 3-for-3 with a walk and scored three runs.
Pinch-hitter Travis Snider launched a grand slam during a five-run sixth that carried Pittsburgh past the Chicago Cubs 5-4. The Pirates broke through against the Cubs' bullpen after Matt Garza held them to one hit over five shutout innings, his first outing in 10 months.
Atlanta beat Minnesota 5-4 on Freddie Freeman's RBI single in the bottom of the 10th, one inning after pinch-hitter Evan Gattis tied it witih a two-out homer. Freeman and Brian McCann each had two RBIs as the Braves dealt the Twins their seventh straight loss.
Zach Greinke (GREHN'-kee) suffered his first loss in 16 career decisions at Miller Park as Carlos Gomez hit a go-ahead, two-run double in the fifth inning of Milwaukee's 5-2 triumph against the Dodgers. Five Brewers combined for five shutout innings to secure the team's fourth victory in its last 19 games.
Colorado beat Arizona 5-4 on Wilin Rosario's RBI single in the bottom of the 10th. Tulowitzki hit a solo homer and had a double to raise his average to .406 at Coors Field this season.
David Wright's two-out error led to three unearned runs in the first inning of Cincinnati's 4-0 shutout of the New York Mets. Devin Mesoraco hit a solo homer and worked out a bases-loaded walk to support Mike Leake, who held the Mets to three hits in seven innings.
Ryan Howard returned to Philadelphia's lineup after a two-game absence and went 3-for-5 with three RBIs and two runs scored in a 7-3 win at Miami. Delmon Young hit a solo homer and had two RBIs, while Tyler Cloyd limited the Marlins to two runs in seven innings after being recalled from Triple-A Lehigh Valley earlier in the day.
UNDATED (AP) -- Nationals reliever Ryan Mattheus (MATH'-yooz) has landed on the disabled list following his bout with a locker. Matheus broke his right pitching hand punching the locker after allowing five runs in one inning of Washington's 13-4 loss to the Padres in San Diego on Sunday.
The Nationals also sent outfielder Eury Perez to Triple-A Syracuse and recalled lefty Fernando Abad and right-hander Yunesky Maya.
Also in the majors, the Giants expect to be without starting pitcher Ryan Vogelsong for the next two months. Vogelsong broke his pitching hand while at the plate during Monday's 8-0 win over Washington.
White Sox starting pitcher John Danks hopes to make his first start in over a year later this week. Danks has been recovering from shoulder surgery since last August and was optimistic following a bullpen session on Tuesday.
The Indians have placed first baseman Nick Swisher on the paternity list. He'll miss one to three days after his wife, JoAnna, gave birth to their first child, a girl.
And The Chicago White Sox have confirmed a Sports Business Journal report that chairman Jerry Reinsdorf has recommended a family succession plan that includes selling its interest in the franchise. Reinsdorf told the publication the plan he has recommended to his sons calls for the family relinquishing its stake in the White Sox while maintaining control of the NBA's Chicago Bulls.
BOSTON (AP) --The San Francisco 49ers are big winners of Super Bowl 50 -- two and a-half years before it will be played.
NFL owners chose the Niners' new stadium being built in Santa Clara as site of Super Bowl 50 to be held in February 2016. The Santa Clara stadium is due to open in 2014.
San Francisco beat out South Florida, which was stymied in its bid to stage an 11th Super Bowl when the Florida Legislature did not support financing to renovate Sun Life Stadium.
The 2017 Super Bowl will be held in Houston, which also beat out Miami for that game.
In other NFL news:
-- Charles Woodson is back with his original team, signing a one-year deal with Oakland after seven seasons with Green Bay. The Raiders made Woodson the fourth overall pick in the 1998 draft and will pay him as much as $4.3 million this year.
-- Left tackle Max Starks has accepted a one-year pact with San Diego. Starks should provide extra protection for quarterback Philip Rivers, who was sacked 49 times last year and has committed 47 turnovers in the last two seasons.
-- Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo will miss at least three weeks of offseason workouts after a procedure to remove a cyst from his back. The Cowboys say Romo will be ready for training camp in July.
UNDATED (AP) -- Sergio Garcia apologized for saying he would "serve fried chicken" while making a joke about having Tiger Woods over for dinner.
The British newspaper The Guardian reports Garcia was asked in jest while on stage at the European Tour's awards dinner Tuesday night if he would invite Woods to dinner during the U.S. Open. The Guardian reports Garcia said: "We will have him round every night. We will serve fried chicken."
Garcia has acknowledged not getting along with Woods and their testy relationship flared up again during The Players Championship at Sawgrass two weeks ago.
- New Dolphins make debut at OTAs
- "LoMo" makes rehab stint in Jupiter
- Tennis Phenom "Tornado" needs funding for the French Open
- Palm Beach State Baseball ready for World Series
- Jupiter historic season ends in state semifinals
- Dolphins sign former Glades Central star
- Heat close out Bulls in 5
- 'The Beautiful Game' changing lives in Hobe Sound
- Delray Beach overflowing with young tennis talent
- Game 4 Preview: John Evenson talks with Sun Sentinel's Dave Hyde
- Athlete of the Week: Park Vista's Jason Tellex
- Dee says Dolphins moving to Palm Beach is a possibility
- Former NFL player McIntyre arrested in Port St. Lucie
- Jupiter & Kings Academy moving on in baseball, Park Vista volleyball onto States
- Bulls burn the Heat in Game One
- Sun Sentinel's Chris Perkins breaks down Dolphins Rookie Camp
- Seminole Ridge to face Jupiter in regional semifinal
- State house passes Spring Training Aid bill, stops Sun Life renovations
- Athlete of the Week: Morgan Lauer
- Dolphins rookie camp kicks off competitive offseason
- Bills' McIntyre hosting softball fundraiser in Port St. Lucie
- Heart condition pushes Juno Beach golfer
- Marlins dealt major blow as surging Stanton sidelined
- Palm Beach Central's Bostic picked by Bears in NFL Draft
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Bench-clearing hockey brawl
- Dolphins ring in new era with fresh uniforms and fresh draft pick
- Heat vs. Bucks, Game 2
- Palm Beach Central grad Jon Bostic ready for NFL draft
- Zacara defends U.S. Open Polo Title in front of a capacity crowd
- Positive Signs all around at FAU Spring Game
- LaCrosse takes Senior Amateur in playoff
- Wellington Jiu-Jitsu team strikes gold at World Championships
- Williams sisters feeling at home for Fed Cup
- Woulfe, Dew among Senior Am leaders after Round One
- Fed Cup team meets local elementary students
- Management giant IMG takes over Honda Classic
- Palm Beach State baseball star eyes Miami and the Majors
- World renowned Polo title game slated for Wellington this week
- Anquan Boldin and NFL friends get on the hardwood
- 9-year-old tennis talent battles diabetes on the court
- Anquan Boldin continues to give back to South Florida
- Legendary golf course designer Pete Dye in Port St. Lucie
- HS baseball: Jupiter vs. Palm Beach Gardens
- Marlins home opener sure to have a mixed vibe
- Wheelchair Tennis in Boca Raton looks for a boost
- Athlete of the Week: Jupiter's Kylee Hanson
- Students bowl with the Fins
- Florida Derby winner Orb a favorite for Kentucky Derby
- FAU survives scare from intracity 'rival'
- Palm Beach Central's McDermott commits to Miami
- Yankee fan builds ultimate South Florida Yankees 'man cave'
- NCAA Bracket Challenge, April 1
- Marlins ready to play ball and celebrate 20 years
- Athlete of the Week- Palm Beach Central's K.C. McDermott
- Orb wins Florida Derby; heading towards Kentucky Derby
- Spring Training ends in Jupiter
- Hurricanes lose in Sweet 16
- Gators ready to deal with Dunk City
- Big blasts lift Marlins over Nationals
- FGCU A.K.A "Dunk City" celebrates their Sweet 16 Eagles
- NCAA Bracket Challenge, March 25
- Tiger Woods back on top of golf with win at Arnold Palmer Invitational
- Palm Beach County Sports Hall of Fame expands in talent
- Stanton back to lead Marlins
- Local 8th grader competes with the world's best Polo players
- Marlins' McKeon backs Loria and off-season trades
- NCAA Bracket Challenge
- Miami Hurricanes prepare for March Madness
- Women's Golf Day a big boost for the sport
- Athlete of the Week- Palm Beach Garden's Ta'Coia Williams
- Palm Beach Gardens in running for spring training site
- Marlins Pitcher Fernandez escapes Cuba for baseball
- Bob Toski talks about induction into PGA Pro H.O.F.
- Saying goodbye to CBS12's Pat Murphy
- Report: Dolphins "lead dog" in landing star receiver Wallace
- Marlins Ponder Length of spring training
- Dolphins re-sign both Hartline and Moore
- Yankees fans take over Jupiter; Marlins host Friday
- Marlins' Brantly is the young leading the young
- McIlroy says withdrawing was wrong
- Jose Fernandez ranked a top 5 prospect by MLB.com
- Marlins' John Maine hopes to crack starting rotation
- Michael Thompson wins Honda Classic for first PGA win
- Duke edges Miami in Top 10 Rematch
- Tiger Woods stuck at par after posting another 70
- Youngsters Guthrie and Thompson Lead at Honda Classic
- Guthrie Leads at Honda Classic After Dramatic Day
- Rory McIlroy walks off course at Honda Classic
- College Hoops: Embry Riddle 91, Northwood 81
- Spring Training: Marlins 7, NY Mets 5
- Marlins Chris Coghlan working his way back
- Northwood advances to semifinals with big win over Southeastern
- Heat win their 10th Straight in Philly
- Marlins Lose Mathis in Preseason Opener
- Fiery Crash at Daytona Injures Fans
- Marlins to kick off preseason Saturday with high hopes
- One-on-One: Tennis legend John McEnroe
- Honda Classic kick-off party at Gardens Mall
- South Florida's newest sport Boccia is a game changer
- Big names coming to Delray Beach for 2013 ITC
- Jose Fernandez: Marlins pitching prospect
- Miami Marlins are 'young and hungry'
- Marlin's Stanton ready to move on from November's trade
- Miami Marlins Catcher: Star in the making
- Northwood Seahawks honor CBS12's Pat Murphy
- College Hoops: Northwood 93, Warern 63
- World series qualifying poker event at Palm Beach Kennel Club
- Marlins top pitcher: Ricky Nolasco
- Marlins first day of spring training
- Tiger Woods confirmed for 2013 Honda Classic
- Tway: 'Always trying to figure this game out'
- Fundraiser benefits son of golfer Dana Quigley
- National Signing Day round-up
- Athletes sign letters of intent during National Signing Day
- Annika Sorenstam offers tips at Allianz
- Bernhard Langer 'likes his chances' at this year's Allianz
- Northwood Seahawks beat Palm Beach Atlantic, 74-62
- Baltimore Ravens win Super Bowl 47
- Super Bowl 47 kicks off in New Orleans
- FAU Owls beat UL-Monroe 76 - 71
- FAU Owls open 2012 season against the Miami Hurricanes
- Jupiter High beats Atlantic High 77-68
- Northwood University beats Ava Maria 78-64
- Lexi Thompson anxious for new season beginning Feb. 14
- Nationally ranked Northwood Seahawks to play Ava Maria
- A-Rod denies PED use report; MLB investigates
- Obama honors NBA Champion Miami Heat
- Bucs in action: Benjamin defeats Cardinal Mooney
- Palm Beach Piranhas prepping for next game
- Michelle Wie looks for a bounce back season
- Former CBS12 Athlete of the Year, Emanuel Cook, heads to the Superbowl
- Friends, baseball greats gather for Gary Carter Golf Classic
- 44th Bethesda Hospital Foundation Pro-Am
- American Heritage Stallions edge Pine Crest, 1-0
- Dwyer girls basketball beats Lake Worth, 75-69
- Competitive golf returns to Palm Beach Atlantic
- Rory Mcilroy heads commitments for Honda Classic
- Panthers beat Palm Beach Lakes Rams, 82-42
- Northwood defeats Florida Memorial, 90-53
- New professional football league in the Palm Beaches
- Palm Beach Gardens Rams beat Forest Hill
- BCS pre-game party in full swing
- Polo returns to Wellington for 10th season
- FAU beats Lafayette 75 to 70
- New basketball league in Palm Beach
- Steve Lebrun embarks on new journey
- FAU vs. Hofstra
- Will Likely Picks Maryland
- Anquan Boldin Foundation Gives Back
- FAU's Greg Gantt a scoring machine
- FAU Owls remain upbeat despite loss
- Northwood hoops to double-digit win
- FAU comes up just short to Stetson
- Gearing up for spring training
- Hot ticket for Honda Classic
- Northwood wraps up OT victory
- Dolphins Defeat Jaguars
- Stars Out For Hospice Fundraiser
- Northwood Wins Battle at the Beach
- Jupiter Boys' hold off Gardens
- Northwood defeats Point U
- Pavin back at Broken Sound, Watson to be Ryder Cup leader
- Top Juniors in action at "Little Mo" Tennis
- Top Youth Boxers in Royal Palm Beach
- Dolphins Slim Playoff Hopes Need W
- Girls HS Hoops: Dwyer 63, PB Gardens 30
- 21st Groza Awards dinner held Tuesday evening
- Lynn soccer program nabs soccer title
- Top kickers make local stop
- Burke Bowl Bound
- FAU making the move to C-USA
- Dwyer takes win over Palm Beach Gardens
- Duke looking to hit it big in 2013
- Dolphins Thinking Playoffs
- Palm Beach Lakes tops Jupiter on the court
- The "iron man" of golf
- Northwood rolls Devry en route to win
- Pro golfers swing for charity
- Dolphins' confidence is back after win over Hawks
- Camacho clinically brain dead
- Dolphins confident they will turn it around
- Lake Worth Christian wins big
- Venus Williams opens new clay courts in Boca
- Young FAU hoops looking to improve
- FAU Football confident after winning 2 of 3
- Shanovia Dove Signs to Play at LIU
- New head man for PGA America
- Blockbuster deal, Marlins ship big names to Toronto
- South Florida PGA Awards
- Pros battle it out at skills compettion on the links
- Dolphins need to protect QB
- Dolphins Ready For Playoff Push
- Marlins Introduce New Manager
- Palm Beach Central rolls Boca Raton
- Jupiter tops Park Vista
- Wait and see on Tannehill
- Dwyer blanks Lake Worth
- Reggie Bush and Dolphins Ready For Rematch with Jets
- The Greek's Trifecta: Week 8
- Northwood hoops starting season #1
- Wellington holds off Dwyer in playoff action
- Dolphins gearing up for Jets
- Tennis legend Chris Evert set to host charity event
- Marlins fire manager Ozzie Guillen
- Marlins Trade Heath Bell
- Josh Drives the Miss Geico Boat
- Jabar Gaffney Getting Closer
- Local running back lands big award
- Canes drop second straight
- Seminoles back on track
- Gators top Vandy
- Bradley shines at the Battle at BallenIsles
- Get ready to go racing on the water
- Local golfer ready for big show
- Starks wins AFC award
- Tannehill Continues to Impress
- Athlete of the Week: Clancy Waugh
- Dolphins Offense Impressive
- Battle at BallenIsles ready to go
- Lake Worth Christian holds on for big win
- Ray Allen fitting in with Heat
- Athlete of the Week: Greg Bryant
- Canes win thriller
- Ft. Pierce Central stays unbeaten
- NFL reaches tentative agreement with refs
- Dolphins ready for visting Jets
- World Baseball Classic swings into local scene
- Dolphins honor Boca High student
- Miami Dolphins win Sunday
- Dolphins Confident
- The Greek's Trifecta: Week 2
- Former Dolphin Chris Chambers gets into fitness business in South Florida
- Dolphins confident in Tannehill
- Volleyball Hometown Highlights: Cobras vs. Panthers
- Watch Dolphins games on CBS12 with audio in Spanish
- The Miami Dolphins "prep" for the Texans, Quarterback Ryan Tannehill is ready
- Friday Night Blitz Week 1
- Blitz Preview Atlantic Eagles
- Lynn University soccer team looking for a successful season
- FAU ready for home opener next Friday
- Jupiter Christian Eagles ready to thro some pig skin
- Jupiter Warriors Ready for Football
- Owls Scrimmage in front of fans in Boca Raton
- Optimism running high for Pahokee Football team
- Dolphins Have Work to Do
- Fantasy Football and Golf Event Coming to PGA National
- Dolphins to start Tannehill
- Raiders Football Team Thinking State Title
- Dolphins Quarterback situation remains unclear
- Glades Day Gators ready for the Season
- Dolphins QB Update and Rookies looking to make splash
- Games in Jupiter: Roger Dean Stadium to host WBC
- Chad Johnson arrested on domestic violence charges, bonds out of a Broward County Jail
- Prepping for water ski national championships at Okeeheelee Park
- Top players tune up for PGA Championship
- DOLPHINS: Jeff Ireland interview
- Ryan Tannehill reports to Dolphins training camp
- Ryan Tannehill Signs with the Dolphins
- St. Lucie Mets honor Gary Carter
- Fins Football Academy in Boca
- New faces at Pelini's first FAU training camp
- New faces at Pelini's first FAU training camp
- Report: Golden's staff broke recruiting rules
- Giving Back: Team Elam Football Camp
- Top junior golfers set to collide at Ballenisles
- Royal Palm Beach Lightning head to the Pony League World Series
- Clay Court Championships: Battling for titles in Delray Beach
- Tiger Woods focused on British Open
- Marlins: Improvement on tap?
- Pahokee boxer, 16, on verge of greatnees with helpf from the Police Athletic League
- Major coming for Tiger?
- Delray Beach bids for Davis Cup finals
- Youth baseball bring historic Vero Beach Dodgertown fields to life
- Legends lend a hand at 2nd annual Ryder Cup Junior Academy
- FAU hires Patrick Chun as new athletic director
- Christian Yelich has bright future as center
- Learning the fundamentals at FAU baseball camp
- Howard Schnellenberger says 4-team playoff is progress but more can be done
- When David Clowney "isn't" talking to area kids about life he's working on his football skills
- Miami Heat win 91-85 over Oklahoma Thunder
- Basketball campers learning from legendary Rollie Massimino
- Lynn University hosts week long youth soccer camp
- Dolphins working their tails off for new head Coach Philbin
- Dolphins ready to embrace 'Hard Knocks' cameras
- I'll Have Another's bid to be the 1st triple crown winner scratched
- Heath Evans 7 on 7 Champsionship this Saturday
- Los Angeles drafts former Cardinal Newman star RJ Alvarez
- Nick Price to captain President's Cup team
- Cameron Wake makes switch to Dolphin's Defensive
- Dolphins quarterback tryouts heating up
- Dolphins making the defense better
- Former Marlins, Martin County deputy arrested on DUI charges
- Dolfans get inside look with new reality TV show
- All 3 Dolphins quarterback are in the mix
- Dolphins full squad workouts
- Yeremiah Bell signs with New York Jets
- Pat Murphy hosts annual charity auction for the Boys and Girls Clubs
- Coach Muschamp greets Gator nation
- Kellie Lewis-Jay signs 5-year deal to be Owls coach
- Jacory Harris impresses Dolphins
- Dolphins: All eyes on Tannehill
- Greenacres water skier prepares for Nationals at Okeeheelee Park
- Gators vs. Warriors
- Stephen Ross: Looking to build a winning team
- Dolphins draft Texas A&M QB Tannehill
- Sue Cohn wins Palm Beach County Women's Amateur
- Palm Beach County Women's Amateur Championship at PGA National
- Optimism running high among Dolphins
- Dolphins: Day 1 of Philbin era
- Dolphin's Phillip Merling handed his walking papers
- Robert Allenby
- FAU hoops coach gets raise, contract extension
- First look at FAU's Owls with Pelini
- Postseason NHL schedule
- Anquan Boldin charity golf tournament in Royal Palm Beach
- Can the Marlins recover from Ozzie Guillen's mouth?
- Miami Marlins manager suspended over pro-Castro comments
- Kent Bottenfield head coach at PBA
- Marlins: Progress for Stanton
- Dolphins in rebuilding mode
- Roddick upsets Federer at Key Biscayne
- Indiana Pacers beat Miami Heat
- FAU searches for a new athletic director
- FAU spring game
Tonight on CBS12
Person of Interest
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation