What's Lincoln Thinkin' - Honda Classic Round 4 Preview
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla (CBS12) —
The Final Power Rankings of the Honda Classic show the 10 players with the most likely chance to win the tournament on Sunday. Not a hard guess who is number one.
1. Rickie Fowler -13 (Same) - Fowler opened the rankings at #5, but now has been #1 the last three rounds. It is his tournament to lose.
2. Tyrell Hatton -9 (+6) - Hatton may be the only guy close enough to catch Fowler. The top 20 player in the world is looking to win his first PGA Tour event.
3. Gary Woodland -7 (+6) - Woodland has been ranked in three of the four rounds, but this his highest showing. He's such a long hitter, he could go low enough to catch Rickie.
4. Martin Kaymer -7 (+1) - Kaymer can play almost perfect golf at times. That's what he might have to do to win the Honda Classic.
5. Wesley Bryan -7 (-1) - I'm not giving up on the rookie, even though he fell back to Earth Sunday.
6. Jimmy Walker -6 (Unranked) - After falling out of the rankings after round 1, Walker returns after a -5 Saturday.
7. Sergio Garcia -5 (Unranked) - Garcia is going to have to go very low, but we all know he can.
8. Ryan Palmer -6 (-6) - His spirits may be broken after going from tied for the lead, to 7 strokes back after one day.
9. Anirban Lahiri -6 (-6) - Not a good feeling to be paired with Fowler on Saturday - he climbed and you sunk.
10. Jason Dufner -6 (Unranked) - Why not the Duf?
Fallen out of the rankings: Graham DeLaet, Adam Scott, Luke Donald