What's Lincoln Thinkin' - Honda Classic Round 3 Preview
Here are my power rankings going into the third round of the Honda Classic. The first number is their score, and the number is parentheses is how they changed from the second round rankings.
1. Rickie Fowler -8 (Same) - Still the man to beat.
2. Ryan Palmer -9 (+6) - Charges to the lead - he's played a lot of golf at PGA National, and should stay in contention.
3. Anirban Lahiri -7 (+3) - The Indian-born player moved to Palm Beach Gardens last year. He looks right at home.
4. Wesley Bryan -9 (+5) - The rookie continues to play like this could be a breakout tournament for him.
5. Martin Kaymer -5 (-3) - Former Masters winner fades a bit after an even par 70 on Friday.
6. Graham DeLaet -6 (Unranked) - John Evenson's favorite player.
7. Adam Scott -3 (-3) - The reigning champion will need to make a big move on moving day.
8. Tyrell Hatton -5 (Unranked) - First PGA Tour event for the English star - and I think he's doing just fine.
9. Gary Woodland -3 (Unranked) - In my Day 1 rankings, the big hitter, creeps his way back in.
10. Luke Donald -4 (Unranked) - A former winner, and a former World Number One.
Fallen out of rankings: Sergio Garcia, Ian Poulter, Rafa Cabrera-Bello and Justin Thomas