Last Update on July 06, 2015 12:48 GMT
WOMEN'S WORLD CUP
VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) -- Team USA sits atop the women's soccer world after the Americans' third World Cup crown, but first since 1999.
In an offensive explosion rarely seen in soccer, the Americans scored four goals in the opening 16 minutes -- three on a hat trick by Carli Lloyd -- and routed Japan 5-2 for the Women's World Cup crown. That avenged a loss in the 2011 final when Japan won on penalty kicks. It was the highest-scoring final in Women's World Cup history.
"We just made history," Lloyd said moments after the win. "I was on a mission."
When it was over, Lloyd collapsed to her knees and pumped her fists. Forward Abby Wambach (WAHM'-bahk) bear-hugged teary-eyed coach Jill Ellis, lifting her off the ground.
Lloyd scored the two fastest goals in Women's World Cup history, scoring twice in the first six minutes of the match. Lauren Holiday gave the U.S. a 3-0 lead when she volleyed a shot into the goal. Lloyd finished her hat trick by catching Japan goalkeeper Ayumi Kaihori off her line and scoring from midfield as the U.S. took a stunningly quick 4-0 lead. It the fastest hat trick in Women's World Cup history. Tobin Heath added a second half goal after Japan had climbed within two goals.
With Vice President Joe Biden and wife Jill in attendance, the Americans attacked with ferocity and then played smart on defense. U.S. goalie Hope Solo had her streak of 540 shutout minutes end when Japan scored midway through the first half, but Japan never seriously threatened.
The U.S. has had great success against teams from Japan with a record of 25-1-6.
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) -- A horrific last-lap accident that left drivers fearing for Austin Dillon's safety muted Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s victory in the rain-delayed race at Daytona International Speedway.
Earnhardt crossed the finish line at 2:41 (Eastern time) this morning filled with dread after Dillon's car sailed upside down into the fence then shot back onto the track. The car was on its roof and mangled when it was hit hard by Brad Keselowski.
The car tore down a section of fencing, debris scattered into the grandstands, and crew members from several teams raced to check on Dillon.
The outcome was never in doubt as Earnhardt dominated the entire race. But as the pack of cars chased him on a two-lap overtime sprint to the finish, contact in the train sent Dillon's car sailing upside down into the fence.
Daytona President Joie (JOH'-ee) Chitwood said 13 fans were attended to in the grandstands. Eight declined treatment, four were seen at the track and one was taken to a local hospital in stable condition.
Dillon was seen and released in Daytona's infield care center and said he had a bruised arm and tailbone.
NEW YORK (AP) -- Houston second baseman Jose Altuve (al-TOO'-vay) passed Kansas City's Omar Infante (in-fahn-TAY') in the final days of voting, leaving four Royals as starters for the All-Star Game.
Todd Frazier of the host Cincinnati Reds leapfrogged St. Louis' Matt Carpenter and will be in the NL starting lineup for the July 14 game at Great American Ball Park.
AL champion Kansas City will be represented in the starting lineup by outfielders Lorenzo Cain and Alex Gordon, catcher Salvador Perez and shortstop Alcides Escobar (ahl-SEE'-dihs). Four players ties the AL record for fan-elected starters, achieved nine times previously.
Toronto third baseman Josh Donaldson, outfielder Mike Trout of the L.A. Angels and Seattle designated hitter Nelson Cruz round out the AL lineup.
Washington outfielder Bryce Harper set a mark for NL players at 13.86 million votes. That topped the previous record of 7.62 million set three years ago by San Francisco catcher Buster Posey, who was elected to start again this year. The NL lineup will also include Arizona first baseman Paul Goldschmidt, Miami's Dee Gordon and St. Louis shortstop Jhonny (JAH'-nee) Peralta round out the NL starters.
At least two elected starters will miss the game because of injuries: Miami outfielder Giancarlo Stanton broke a hand on June 26 and Detroit first baseman Miguel Cabrera hurt his left calf Friday. In addition, the Cardinals' Matt Holliday, who finished third among NL outfielders behind Harper and Stanton, has been sidelined since straining a quadriceps on June 8 and is uncertain on his return.
UNDATED (AP) -- Gerrit Cole of the Pirates is baseball's first 12-game winner. He survived giving up three early runs to the Indians in a 5-3 victory in the Steel City. Cole went eight innings giving up five hits and striking out five. The Pirates chased loser Danny Salazar with five runs in the fifth inning.
In other baseball:
-- Wilson Ramos broke a sixth inning tie with a solo homer and added an RBI single in the eighth as the Washington Nationals finished a three-game sweep of San Francisco 3-1. That's the Giants' sixth straight loss. Winning pitcher Jordan Zimmermann allowed just one run over seven innings of three-hit ball, striking out eight. Zimmmermann has allowed just one run over his last 23 and two-thirds innings.
-- Rookie hurler Steven Matz scattered two hits over six scoreless innings, Wilmer Flores went 4 for 5, and the New York Mets blanked the Los Angeles Dodgers 8-0 Sunday to take two out of three from the NL West leaders. Matz won his second straight start had a run-scoring groundout in a three-run fourth inning to give him five RBIs in two games.
-- Seattle rookie Mike Montgomery put together another fine start, pitching the Mariners past the Oakland Athletics 2-1. Montgomery was trying to join Randy Johnson as the only players in franchise history to pitch three consecutive shutouts. Sam Fuld homered in the third for the A's.
---- Troy Tulowitzki (too-loh-WIT'-skee) had a three-run homer to extend his hitting streak to 18 games, Jorge De La Rosa pitched six effective innings and the Colorado Rockies beat the Arizona Diamondbacks 6-4 to avoid a four-game sweep.
-- Tampa Bay has put an end to its seven-game losing streak with an 8-1 blitzing of the Yankees in New York. James Loney and Logan Forsythe each had a two-run single for the Rays, who had dropped 11 of 13 while falling out of first place in the AL East. In a losing effort Alex Rodriguez slammed his 16th home run of the season and the 670th of his career.
-- The Phillies have stopped their six game losing skid with a 4-0 win over the Braves in Philadelphia. Ryan Howard hit a tiebreaking sacrifice fly with the bases loaded in the 10th inning to key the win.
-- Justin Verlander remained winless in four starts since his return from the disabled list as he allowed seven runs in a 10-5 loss for the Tigers to the Blue Jays. With this most recent outing his earned run average ballooned to 6.75. Verlander gave up seven hits and two walks in five innings, striking out five. He needed 94 pitches to get 15 outs. Detroit reached the midpoint of the season at 41-40, its poorest record since a 39-42 mark for the first half in 2012.
-- The first-place Royals of the American League Central split their four-game weekend set with second-place Minnesota by winning the final game 3-2. Eric Hosmer drove in Lorenzo Cain with nobody out in the ninth inning to give the defending AL champs the win.
-- Jonathan Schoop homered in his first at-bat since coming off the disabled list and Miguel Gonzalez threw six solid innings as the Baltimore Orioles routed the Chicago White Sox 9-1. Adam Jones had two doubles and Steve Pearce had three hits as the Orioles snapped a three-game losing streak. The White Sox committed four errors and saw their four-game winning streak end.
-- Hanley Ramirez hit a go-ahead, two-run homer in the seventh inning and the Boston Red Sox beat the Houston Astros 5-4. Ryan Hanigan and Pablo Sandoval each had three hits as the Red Sox won their third straight series. They hadn't done that since taking their first three of the season.
-- Rookie outfielder Tommy Pham homered, doubled and drove in three runs in the Cardinals 3-1 win over the Padres. The Cards improved to a majors-best 31-11 at home with their second successive win following a four-game losing streak. San Diego has lost five of seven. Winner Lance Lynn has not lost in his last six starts.
-- Kyle Hendricks went 7 1-3 innings and Chris Coghlan had an RBI single as the Cubs blanked the Marlins 2-0. Henricks, who is 4-4, allowed five hits and struck out six.
----The L.A. Angels ended their weekend sweep in Texas scoring 25 runs in their final two victories. The Angels built a 12-1 lead and beat the Rangers 12-6. Albert Pujols (POO'-hohlz) hit his AL-leading 25th home run. Kole Calhoun homered and drove in four runs.
--Rookie Taylor Jungmann allowed four hits in eight innings and the Milwaukee Brewers extended their winning streak to eight games with a 6-1 victory over the Reds. The victory gave the Brewers their second undefeated road trip of at least seven games in franchise history. Jungmann, who made his major league debut on June 9, retired the first 12 batters he faced before Jay Bruce led off the fifth with a double.
UNDATED (AP) -- St. Louis left-hander Jaime (HY'-mee) Garcia has been placed on the 15-day disabled list with a groin strain. Garcia, who missed his previous scheduled start, suffered the injury running the bases on June 24 at Miami. He is 3-3 with a 1.69 earned run average in seven starts.
-- Dodgers starter Carlos Frias has been placed on the 15-day disabled list with lower back tightness. He experienced lower back stiffness in his past two starts, and only went five innings in both. Manager Don Mattingly says an MRI showed no structural damage.
-- The Washington Nationals have put pitcher Stephen Strasburg back on the 15-day disabled list, this time with a strained left oblique. He missed nearly four weeks earlier in the season with neck tightness. Strasburg left Saturday's game against the Giants after 3 2/3 scoreless innings because of tightness in his left side.
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- The Los Angeles Lakers say they plan to sign guard Lou Williams, last season's Sixth Man of the Year, and forward Brandon Bass. Williams averaged a career-high 15.5 points and helped Toronto win a franchise-record 49 games last season.
Bass averaged 10.6 points while playing all 82 games for Boston.
Deals can't be signed until Thursday. But Lakers GM Mitch Kupchak says the Lakers are negotiating with both players and intend to sign them once the free agent moratorium ends.
F1-BRITISH GRAND PRIX
SILVERSTONE, Eng. (AP) -- It was another 1-2 finish for Mercedes in a Grand Prix race. This time it was the British GP in Silverstone, England, and the winner was defending series champion Lewis Hamilton with teammate Nico (NIH'-koh) Rosberg second and Ferrari's Sebastian Vettel third.
The current world driver standings reflect the finish of the race with Hamilton on top followed by Rosberg and Vettel third.
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, W.Va. (AP) -- Danny Lee parred the second hole of a four-man playoff to win The Greenbrier Classic. It was his first PGA Tour victory.
The South Korean-born New Zealander became the ninth first-time winner on the tour this season.
Lee, David Hearn, Kevin Kisner and Robert Streb were tied at 13 under after four rounds on the Old White TPC course in West Virginia.
Tiger Woods finished play at 7-under after a 3-under-67 in the final round. The former World No. 1 shot sub-par golf in three of the four rounds this week.
- SIGNING DAY: Harbaugh lures Atlantic's Johnson to Michigan
- SIGNING DAY: Glades Central's Seider signs with West Virginia
- SIGNING DAY: Gators get "big" recruit in Royal Palm's Johnson
- SIGNING DAY: Boynton's Jackson spurns Gators, stays true to Louisville
- SIGNING DAY: Pair of Stallions going to University of Illinois together
- SIGNING DAY: Dwyer's Davis picks Nebraska, Adams sticks with Rutgers
- SIGNING DAY: Downer, Napier, Seminole Ridge duo headline FAU's local catch
- SIGNING DAY: American Heritage champion girls headed to college
- SIGNING DAY: Park Vista's Matulis heading north to University of New Hampshire
- SIGNING DAY: Bozeman headlines stellar signing class from Suncoast
- SIGNING DAY: Gardens duo stay in-state
- SIGNING DAY: Pugh ends long Forest Hill Division 1 drought
- SIGNING DAY: South Fork's Lucky headed to Bowling Green
- SIGNING DAY: Talented group of Vero Beach Indians ink NLI
- SIGNING DAY: Cardinal Newman's Owers to take care of business at Bucknell
- SIGNING DAY: Jensen Beach's Sawtelle inks with South Florida
- Girls Hoops District Tourney: Vero Beach 58 Centennial 44
- American Heritage faces familiar foe for state championship
- Wellington gets blanked in Regional Finals at Flanagan
- St. Thomas Aquinas shuts door on Royal Palm's season
- American Heritage dominates CCC to advance to Citrus Bowl
- Indian Rocks ends Glades Day's season
- Blaze Thompson steps down as Pahokee's head coach
- Royal Palm ready to tackle titan St. Thomas Aquinas Friday
- Wellington preparing for shootout in first trip to Regional Finals
- Playoffs Week 2 Game of the Week: JCS 0 Glades Day 41
- Playoffs Week 2: Clewiston 21 Cocoa Beach 26
- Playoffs Week 2: Vero Beach 28 Manatee 47
- Playoffs Week 2: Atlantic 7 Royal Palm Beach 28
- Playoffs Week 2: American Heritage 23 Westminster Christian 7
- Playoffs Week 2: Palm Beach Gardens 10 Wellington 16
- Playoffs Week 2: Glades Central 7 Booker T. Washington 35
- Playoffs Week 1 Game of the Week: Park Vista 29 Wellington 53
- Playoffs Week 1: Chaminade 21 American Heritage 58
- Playoffs Week 1: Dade Christian 0 Glades Day 28
- Playoffs Week 1: Gulliver Prep 13 Glades Central 32
- Playoffs Week 1: Ft. Lauderdale 13 Royal Palm 44
- Playoffs Week 1: Atlantic 21 Blanche Ely 13
- Playoffs Week 1: Palm Beach Gardens 24 Palm Beach Central 20
- Week 11 Game of the Week: Glades Central 23 Pahokee 14
- Week 11: Palm Beach Central 30 Palm Beach Gardens 28
- Week 11: St. Edward's 6 Jupiter Christian 48
- Week 11: Seminole Ridge 26 Royal Palm Beach 42
- Week 11: Jupiter 12 South Fork 33
- Week 11: North Broward Prep 14 Oxbridge Academy 57
- Week 11: Okeechobee 7 Clewiston 44
- Week 11: John I. Leonard 28 Wellington 49
- Week 10 Game of the Week: Wellington 23 Palm Beach Gardens 17
- Week 10: Jupiter Christian 24 Boca Raton Christian 7
- Week 10: Dwyer 22 West Boca Raton 24
- Week 10: American Heritage 48 Cardinal Newman 3
- Week 10: Port St. Lucie 13 South Fork 28
- Week 10: Vero Beach 35 Centennial 0
- Week 10: Royal Palm Beach 42 Palm Beach Lakes 7
- Week 10: Lake Worth 14 Atlantic 33
- PREVIEW: Game Of The Week-- Wellington at Palm Beach Gardens
- Week 9 Game of the Week: Glades Day 7 Clewiston 41
- Week 9: American Heritage (Plantation) 35 American Heritage (Delray) 45
- Week 9: Spanish River 20 Palm Beach Central 40
- Week 9: Palm Beach Lakes 18 Forest Hill 19
- Week 9: West Boca Raton 7 Lake Worth 28
- Week 9: Northwestern 7 Glades Central 17
- Week 9: Boca Raton 14 Park Vista 27
- Week 9: Dwyer 26 Atlantic 37
- (PREVIEW) Game of the Week: Glades Day at Clewiston
- Palm Beach Gardens' Coney picks Notre Dame
- Week 8 Game of the Week: North Broward Prep 6 Oxbridge Academy 44
- Week 8: Palm Beach Gardens 24 Jupiter 7
- Week 8: John I. Leonard 7 Palm Beach Central 17
- Week 8: Forest Hill 6 Royal Palm Beach 35
- Week 8: Lake Worth 7 Dwyer 28
- Week 8: Benjamin 13 King's Academy 49
- Week 8: Santaluces 14 Boca Raton 27
- Week 8: Atlantic 13 West Boca Raton 0
- Week 8: Suncoast 0 Boynton Beach 42
- Week 8: Glades Day 50 Boca Raton Christian 13
- PREVIEW: North Broward Prep vs Oxbridge Academy
- Week 7: Palm Beach Gardens 20 Glades Central 40
- Week 7 Game of the Week: Atlantic 7 Royal Palm Beach 44
- Week 7: Somerset Academy 6 Glades Day 28
- Week 7: West Boca Raton 80 Olympic Heights 3
- Week 7: Dillard 12 Boynton Beach 22
- Week 7: Dwyer 33 Forest Hill 0
- Week 7: Pahokee 44 Boca Raton 27
- Game Of The Week: Atlantic at Royal Palm Beach
- Thursday Night Football: Lake Worth 27 Palm Beach Lakes 16
- Game of the Week: Dwyer 47 Royal Palm Beach 24
- Week 6: Somerset Academy 0 Glades Central 50
- Village Academy at Boca Raton Christian (preview)
- Week 6: Seminole 24 Palm Beach Gardens 24
- Week 6: Wellington 41 Jupiter 0
- Week 6: Pahokee 14 American Heritage 51
- Week 6: Dwyer 47 Royal Palm Beach 24
- Week 6 High School Football Blitz Preview
- Week 5 Game of the Week: Glades Day 35 John Carroll 0
- Week 5: Key West 12 Oxbridge Academy 43
- Week 5: George Jenkins 7 Vero Beach 48
- Week 5: Don Bosco Prep 41 Ft. Pierce Central 14
- Week 5: University School 21 Jupiter Christian 14
- Week 5: Palm Beach Central 28 Seminole Ridge 14
- Week 5: Royal Palm Beach 49 Lake Worth 6
- Week 5: Glades Central 41 Suncoast 6
- Week 5: Boca Raton 0 Palm Beach Gardens 31
- Week 5: Stranahan 27 Boynton Beach 54
- Week 5: Olympic Heights 0 Dwyer 53
- Friday Night Blitz Game Of The Week 5: GLADES DAY at JOHN CARROLL (Preview)
- Week 5 Blitz Top 10
- Week 4: Boynton Beach 28 Westminster Christian 10
- Week 4 Game of the Week: West Boca 7 Royal Palm 17
- Week 4: Okeechobee 28 Ft. Pierce Westwood 21
- Week 4: Dwyer 36 Palm Beach Lakes 22
- Week 4: Heritage 34 Jensen Beach 0
- Week 4: Bayside 21 South Fork 6
- Week 4: Martin County 29 Port St. Lucie 13
- Week 4: Jupiter 7 Cardinal Newman 12
- Week 4: Boca Raton 7 Palm Beach Central 14
- Week 4: Atlantic 35 Forest Hill 0
- Game Of The Week 4: West Boca at Royal Palm Beach (PREVIEW)
- District play promises to be wild in 13-7A
- Week 3: Pope John Paul II 7 Benjamin 21
- Week 3 Game of the Week: American Heritage 20 Glades Central 18
- Week 3: John I. Leonard 7 Pahokee 33
- Week 3: South Fork 36 Wellington 45
- Week 3: Moore Haven 0 Glades Day 44
- Week 3: Dwyer 34 Palm Beach Gardens 10
- Week 3: Oxbridge Academy 48 Keys Gate 17
- Week 3: West Boca Raton 37 Palm Beach Central 13
- Week 3: Clewiston 38 Cardinal Newman 20
- Game Of The Week 3: Glades Central at American Heritage
- Week 3: Village Academy 20 Boynton Beach 54
- High School Football Week 3 Preview
- Week 2: Centennial 15 South Fork 24
- Week 2: Olympic Heights 0 Spanish River 23
- Week 2: Royal Palm Beach 20 Pahokee 16
- Week 2: Village Academy 0 Glades Day 27
- Week 2: #theskinny - Boynton's Swain wants to go out on top
- Week 2 Game of the Week: Glades Central 20 Palm Beach Central 0
- Week 2: Suncoast 6 Cardinal Newman 16
- Week 2: Dwyer 41 Jupiter 7
- Week 2: Palm Beach Gardens 10 Park Vista 7
- Week 2: Clewiston 43 Immokalee 28
- Week 2: West Boca Raton 38 Wellington 14
- Week 2: Lake Worth 29 Boynton Beach 64
- Week 2: Boca Raton 7 Atlantic 34
- Week 2: Vero Beach 42 Martin County 0
- Week 1: Palm Beach Central 6 Royal Palm Beach 21
- Week 1 Game of the Week: Glades Central 12 Dwyer 7
- Week 1: South Fork 27 Martin County 6
- Week 1: Sebastian River 6 Vero Beach 35
- Week 1: Jupiter 0 Palm Beach Lakes 25
- Week 1: Miramar 14 American Heritage 7
- Week 1: John I. Leonard 0 Palm Beach Gardens 21
- Week 1: Seminole Ridge 21 Boca Raton 25
- Game of the Week Preview: Glades Central vs. Dwyer
- Santaluces 7 Atlantic 26
- Palm Beach Gardens 21 South Fork 14
- Jupiter Christian 14 Suncoast 34
- Lake Worth 20 Glades Central 26
- Coral Springs 27 Boca Raton 30
- Royal Palm Beach 35 Fort Pierce Central 28
- Suncoast Chargers juiced up for a playoff run
- Park Vista starting over after mass exodus
- Parr returns to lead Dwyer in title defense
- Palm Beach Gardens Coney down to Miami, Florida and Notre Dame
- Santaluces looks for continued success under new Chief
- Seminole Ridge Football are young and hungry
- John I. Leonard ready to win again
- Angry American Heritage ready to bounce back
- Excitement rising around Jupiter athletics with turf field near completion
- Grandview Prep hoops teams dominate playoffs
- Dwyer wins State Championship
- Gardens's Green wins BB
- Wellington, Oxbridge host early signing day ceremonies
- Palm Beach Central prepares for playoff rematch with Seminole Ridge
- Thursday night Blitz Scoreboard
- Game of the Week: Gators beat Raiders with defense on senior night
- Game of the Week Preview: Raiders vs. Gators
- Dwyer remains king with win over royal
- McDermott headed to all-American game
- Game of the Week Preview: Seminole Ridge and Palm Beach Central
- Thursday Night Prep Football Scoreboard
- Royal Palm tops Pahokee in Game of the Week
- Week 2 High School Football Scores
- Game of the Week preview: Pahokee vs. Royal Palm Beach
- Jensen Beach High School football coach resigns
- Game of the Week: Dwyer vs. Glades Central
- Kickoff Classic Rundown
- BOCA RATON: Team Preview
- AMERICAN HERITAGE: Team Preview
- FORT PIERCE CENTRAL: Team Preview
- GLADES CENTRAL: Team Preview
- PAHOKEE: Team Preview
- GLADES DAY: Team Preview
- OXBRIDGE ACADEMY: Team Preview
- ROYAL PALM BEACH: Team Preview
- LAKE WORTH: Team Preview
- PALM BEACH GARDENS: Team Preview
- SOUTH FORK: Team Preview
- PALM BEACH CENTRAL: Team Preview
- JUPITER CHRISTIAN: Team Preview
- DWYER: Team Preview
- SEMINOLE RIDGE: Team Preview
- PARK VISTA: Team Preview
- FHSAA looking at PED policies
- CARDINAL NEWMAN: Team Preview
- West Boca Raton dominates Jupiter in Spring Game
- Local high school baseball stars to to impress scouts at Roger Dean Stadium
- Fort Pierce football stacked this spring
- Jupiter historic season ends in state semifinals
- County's best softball players duel in All-Star game
- Jupiter baseball headed to first state tourney
- TKA, West Boca fall, Jupiter advances to States
- American Heritage three-peats as softball champs
- American Heritage wins, TKA falls in softball state semis
- Jupiter, King's Academy baseball move to Regional Final
- Spring football begins for Dwyer and Park Vista
- PB Central knocks off PB Gardens in softball regionals
- Atlantic softball moves on in Regionals
- Cardinal Newman among district semifinal winners
- Hope's homer gives Dwyer win over Wellington
- Jupiter baseball trying to avoid the hype
- HS baseball: Jupiter vs. Palm Beach Gardens
- Boys HS Hoops: Palm Beach Lakes High 52, Royal Palm Beach 43
- Girls HS Hoops: Dwyer 64, Palm Beach Gardens 25
- Girls HS Hoops: Dwyer 67, Boca Raton 41
- National Signing Day round-up
- Athletes sign letters of intent during National Signing Day
- Girls HS Hoops: Dwyer 63, PB Gardens 30
- Burke Bowl Bound
- Shanovia Dove Signs to Play at LIU
- Thursday Night High School Playoffs
- H.S. Blitz: American Heritage vs. Glades Central
- Season 4 of CBS12's Friday Night Blitz begins Friday at 11-pm on CBS 12
- High school football season kicks off Thursday night CBS12 is ready
- American Heritage has a new coach
- Highschool Football Preview: Palm Beach Gardens Gators
- High School Football Preview: Crusaders ready for combat
- High School Football Preview: Bulldogs hit the field
- New state guidlines help student athletes beat the deadly heat
- Dwyer Panthers hungry to return to state title game
- Olypmic Heights takes on Wellington
- Boca Raton Bobcat's spring drills
- Spring Football: Cobras vs. Panthers
- 3A baseball final: Stallions vs. Stallions
- High School football: Bears vs. Hurricanes
- American Heritage faces St. Pete's Catholic.
- Boynton Beach Tigers are focused on starting strong
- Pahokee football team plans to restore lost glory
- Glades Central players determined, loaded with talent
- Eagles vs. Bucs in Palm Beach Gardens
- Spring Preview: Lake Worth Trojans
- Gators look to be 1st Gardens team to win state title
- New Jupiter football coach puts his stamp on the program
- Park Vista Cobras hard at work
- Park Vista athlete survives stroke and keeps running
- Palm Beach Gardens Gators head to state semifinals
- Jupiter Christian Eagles look to continue success
- Suncoast CHargers back on the field with new coach
- Park Vista Cobras vs. Palm Beach Gardens Gators
- Dwyer Panthers hard at work
- Seminole Ridge Hawks are focused
- Flag Football: Cobra vs. Hawks
- Kings Academy Cheerleaders get state championship rings
- High expectations at Cardinal Newman
- New stories coming soon!
Business and economic reports due out early this week
WASHINGTON (AP) --There are no government economic reports scheduled for release today but the Institute for Supply Management will put out its June service sector index.
WEST PALM BEACH, FL -- (Marketwired) -- 03/21/14 --
Companies that pride themselves on being eco-friendly may have conflicted
ideas between marketing with ad specialties and maintaining their green
HOLIDAY BOX OFFICE
NEW YORK (AP) -- Magic Mike and the Terminator didn't have much of a bang over the July 4th weekend.
SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) -- Dope sniffing dogs?
IN THE NEWS: STANDOFF OVER SOCIAL MEDIA PASSWORDS BREAKS NEW LEGAL GROUND
HOUSTON (AP) -- A Houston-area man had used social media to promote his gun store, posting politically charged messages that criticized the president and promoted Second Amendment rights.
Tonight on CBS12
8 PM -- Big Bang Theory
8:30 PM -- Big Bang Theory
9 PM -- Scorpion
10 PM -- NCIS: Los Angeles