Last Update on November 29, 2015 08:49 GMT
UNDATED (AP) -- Top-ranked Clemson and No. 2 Alabama kept their national championship hopes alive as they head into their respective conference title games. But it appears Notre Dame's title chances ended in a last-second kick
DeShaun Watson ran for three scores and threw for another as the Tigers beat South Carolina 37-32 to improve to 12-0 for the first time since their national championship season in 1981. Watson passed for 279 yards and rushed for 114 more to likely keep Clemson on top in the race for the four-team College Football Playoff derby.
The Tigers next face No. 11 North Carolina in the ACC championship game Dec. 5.
The Crimson Tide improved to 11-1 and clinched the SEC West title with a 29-13 stifling of Auburn in the Iron Bowl. Derrick Henry ran 46 times for 271 yards and set a school record by providing a rushing touchdown for the 17th consecutive game. Adam Griffith kicked five field goals for the Tide, who kept the Tigers out of the end zone until Jason Smith's 77-yard touchdown catch late in the third quarter.
Stanford has destroyed Notre Dame's hopes for a berth in the College Football Playoff.
Conrad Ukropina (yoo-kroh-PEE'-nuh) drilled a 45-yard field goal as time expired to give the 13th-ranked Cardinal a 38-36 triumph over the No. 4 Fighting Irish. The winning kick went through the goalposts 30 seconds after DeShone Kizer's two-yard TD run and Justin Yoon's extra point put the Irish ahead 36-35.
Stanford quarterback Kevin Hogan was outstanding, completing 17 of his 21 passes for 269 yards and four touchdowns without an interception. Christian McCaffrey carried 24 times for 94 yards and Devon Cajuste had five catches for 125 yards and a TD to help the Cardinal improve to 10-2.
Kizer threw for 234 yards and a touchdown, and he also had 128 yards on 16 carries for the 10-2 Irish.
Notre Dame entered the game ranked fifth in the CFP and had a chance to get into the semifinals depending on the outcome of the Big Ten title game.
And fifth-ranked Oklahoma likely secured a spot in the CFP by gaining 344 rushing yards in a 58-23 pounding of ninth-rated Oklahoma State. Baker Mayfield threw for two touchdowns and ran for 77 yards and a score. Jordan Thomas returned one of his two interceptions for a TD as the Sooners improved to 11-1 after entering the game third in the CFP.
In other top-25 finals:
-- Connor Cook returned from a shoulder injury and threw for three TDs as sixth-ranked Michigan State ripped Penn State 55-16. Cook was 19 of 26 for 248 yards to help the 11-1 Spartans reach the Big Ten title game against Iowa, a matchup that likely will decide a spot in the College Football Playoff.
-- Ezekiel Elliott rushed for 214 yards and two touchdowns as eighth-rated Ohio State hammered No. 12 Michigan 42-13. Quarterback J.T. Barrett added 139 yards on 19 carries and two touchdowns to help the Buckeyes improve to 11-1 and bounce back from their loss to Michigan State.
-- Dalvin Cook ran for 183 yards and two touchdowns as 14th-rated Florida State silenced No. 10 Florida 27-2. Florida avoided its first shutout in the Swamp since 1988 when FSU quarterback Sean Maguire recovered a fumble in the end zone for a safety with 8:58 remaining.
-- Eleventh-ranked North Carolina was a 45-34 winner at N.C. State as Elijah Hood and T.J. Logan each ran for two touchdowns. Hood and Logan had scoring runs while the Tar Heels rolled out to a 35-7 lead in the first quarter.
-- Justin Jackson rushed for 172 yards and a touchdown to lead No. 17 Northwestern past Illinois 24-14. Freshman Clayton Thorson threw for 146 yards and a score as the 10-2 Wildcats earned their fifth straight win.
-- Chad Kelly threw for 236 yards and accounted for three touchdowns to lead 19th-ranked Mississippi over No. 23 Mississippi State 38-27. Kelly provided a pair of touchdown passes to Damore'ea Stringfellow and ran for another score.
-- Southern California clinched the Pac-12 South title as Cody Kessler threw two touchdown passes and ran for another score in the Trojans' 40-21 victory over No. 22 UCLA. Darreus Rogers and Taylor McNamara caught TD passes while the 8-4 Trojans scored 20 consecutive points in the second half.
-- Jahad Thomas ran for 129 yards and two touchdowns, and P.J. Walker threw for 160 yards and a score to highlight No. 25 Temple's offense in a 27-3 win against Connecticut. Romond Deloatch had a scoring reception for the Owls, who secured a spot in the inaugural American Athletic Conference title game against 21st-ranked Houston.
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) -- Paxton Lynch tied an FBS record with seven touchdown passes in a half, leading Memphis past SMU 63-0.
Lynch hit seven different receivers for touchdowns on just 14 attempts before halftime. His seven passing TDs set an American Conference single-game record, and his 28 passing TDs on the season are best in school history.
Memphis ended a three-game losing streak to improve to 9-3.
COLLEGE FOOTBALL-VIRGINIA TECH-BEAMER
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (AP) -- Joey Slye kicked a 41-yard field goal with 1:38 remaining to give retiring Virginia Tech coach Frank Beamer his 12th consecutive win over Virginia, 23-20. The victory earns Beamer a chance to coach his team in one more bowl game in his 29-year career.
The 6-6 Hokies will go to a bowl game for the 23rd consecutive season.
UNDATED (AP) -- Bill Cubit has agreed to a two-year contract to be football coach at Illinois after serving on an interim basis this season. The former offensive coordinator guided the Illini to a 5-6 record after Tim Beckman was let go before the start of the season.
-- Tulane has fired football coach Curtis Johnson after three losing seasons. Johnson guided the Green Wave to its first bowl game in 11 years in 2013, but Tulane was only able to win six games the last two seasons. Johnson's cumulative record was 15-34.
UNDATED (AP) -- The Golden State Warriors continue to extend the longest season-opening winning streak in NBA history.
The Warriors are 18-0 after Stephen Curry scored 17 of his 19 points in the first quarter of a 120-101 rout of Sacramento. Green had 13 points, 11 rebounds and 12 assists in becoming the first Warriors player with back-to-back triple-doubles since Wilt Chamberlain in 1964.
The Kings trailed by just 10 until Brandon Rush hit four 3-pointers during a 27-8 spurt to open the second half.
The San Antonio Spurs have quietly posted the NBA's second-best record as their success remains overshadowed by the Warriors.
Kawhi (kah-WY') Leonard scored 22 points and the Spurs improved to 14-3 with their fifth straight win, 108-88 over Atlanta. Tim Duncan had 10 points and 18 rebounds for San Antonio, which hit nin 3-pointers in their 18th consecutive home win against the Hawks.
The Hawks set season lows with 12 points in one quarter and 37 points in the first half.
Also in the NBA:
-- LeBron James capped his 26-point night by nailing a running hook shot with one second left in Cleveland's 90-88 triumph over Brooklyn. Kevin Love also had 26 points to help the Cavaliers improve to 13-4 overall and 9-0 at home.
-- Dallas halted a three-game skid as Deron Williams scored 22 points and the Mavericks scored the first 16 points of the second half en route to a 92-81 win over Denver.
-- Kyle Lowry poured in 27 points and Cory Joseph made a 3-pointer at the buzzer to give Toronto an 84-82 victory over Washington.
-- Damian Lillard hit for 29 points and C.J. McCollum had 28 while the duo combined for nine 3-pointers in Portland's 108-96 victory over the hapless Los Angeles Lakers.
-- Utah was a 101-87 winner over New Orleans behind Alec Burks' team-high 21 points off the bench.
UNDATED (AP) -- There were no surprises in Saturday's top-25 men's basketball schedule.
Second-ranked Maryland thumped Cleveland State 80-63 behind Robert Carter's 17 points and eight rebounds. Jared Nickens added 16 points and freshman Diamond Stone had a season-high 15 as the 6-0 Terps prepared for Tuesday's ACC/Big Ten Challenge against former rival North Carolina.
Georges Niang (nee-ANG') scored six of his 23 points while fourth-ranked Iowa State went on an 18-4 run in the second half to beat Illinois 84-73. Monte Norris delivered 20 points and nine rebounds as the Cyclones improved to 5-0.
Sophomore center Isaac Haas scored 21 of his career-high 24 points in the second half of 16th-ranked Purdue's 77-55 rout of Lehigh. Johnny Hill contributed 13 points to the win.
No. 24 Cincinnati is the winner of the Barclays Center Classic after beating George Washington 61-56 in the title game. Troy Caupain scored 16 points, including the go-ahead three-point play with 1:38 to play and the game-clinching free throws in the final seconds.
UNDATED (AP) -- The New York Rangers are still in the midst of their first slump of the season, and it has cost them first place in the Metropolitan Division.
The Rangers absorbed their third straight loss in a 3-0 shutout by Philadelphia. Wayne Simmonds scored twice and had an assist to support Steve Mason, who stopped 24 shots in the Flyers' fourth shutout of the season.
The Rangers are 2-4-0 since a nine-game winning streak left them 14-2-2 for the season. Their latest loss allowed Washington to climb ahead of them in the division race.
The Capitals and Toronto were tied 2-2 until Marcus Johansson and Justin Williams scored power-play goals 2:18 apart in the third period of Washington's 4-2 win over the Maple Leafs. Jason Chimera had a goal and an assist, while Braden Holtby stopped 32 shots in the Capitals' fifth consecutive win.
Elsewhere on NHL ice:
-- Tyler Seguin (SAY'-gihn) set up John Klingberg's game-tying tally before scoring 3:57 into overtime to lead Dallas past Minnesota 4-3. The Stars still lead the Western Conference and Central Division races by five points over St. Louis.
-- Patrick Kane extended his point streak to 19 games by scoring the opening goal and collecting an assist in Chicago's 3-2 overtime loss at Los Angeles. Kane set an NHL record for the longest point streak by a U.S.-born player, and he's 21 away from matching Bobby Hull's team mark. Marian Gaborik netted the game-winner in OT.
-- Alex Galchenyuk (gal-CHEHN'-yuhk) scored twice for Montreal, but the New Jersey Devils gained a split of their home-and-home series by erase a 2-0 deficit and beating the Canadiens 3-2 on John Moore's goal 2:31 into overtime.
-- Scott Upshall notched a tiebreaking goal in the third period and Vladimir Tarasenko provided his team-high 14th goal and an assist as St. Louis topped Columbus 3-1.
-- John Tavares scored a tiebreaking, power-play goal with 3:36 remaining to send the New York Islanders past the Lightning, 3-2 in Tampa Bay.
-- Edmonton coughed up a 2-0 lead before Matt Hendricks and Jordan Eberle (EB'-ur-lee) scored in the shootout to lift the Oilers past Pittsburgh.
-- Sam Reinhart scored twice and Ryan O'Reilly added an empty-netter and an assist as Buffalo handled Nashville 4-1.
-- Mikkel Boedker (mih-KEHL' BAHD'-kur) recorded his second hat trick of the season and third of his career in Arizona's 4-3 win over Ottawa.
-- Matt Duchene (doo-SHAYN') and Gabriel Landeskog (LAN'-dehs-kahg) each had a goal and two assists in Colorado's 5-3 verdict over Winnipeg.
-- Joel Ward and Patrick Marleau scored power-play goals 50 seconds apart to give San Jose a 4-0 lead midway through the second period of a 5-2 triumph against Calgary.
- Oxbridge Academy suffers first loss in home stadium
- Blitz After Hours: Week 1
- Atlantic blows out Wellington on opening Friday
- High School Football is here! Friday's kickoff classics
- SIGNING DAY: Harbaugh lures Atlantic's Johnson to Michigan
- SIGNING DAY: Glades Central's Seider signs with West Virginia
- SIGNING DAY: Gators get "big" recruit in Royal Palm's Johnson
- SIGNING DAY: Boynton's Jackson spurns Gators, stays true to Louisville
- SIGNING DAY: Pair of Stallions going to University of Illinois together
- SIGNING DAY: Dwyer's Davis picks Nebraska, Adams sticks with Rutgers
- SIGNING DAY: Downer, Napier, Seminole Ridge duo headline FAU's local catch
- SIGNING DAY: American Heritage champion girls headed to college
- SIGNING DAY: Park Vista's Matulis heading north to University of New Hampshire
- SIGNING DAY: Bozeman headlines stellar signing class from Suncoast
- SIGNING DAY: Gardens duo stay in-state
- SIGNING DAY: Pugh ends long Forest Hill Division 1 drought
- SIGNING DAY: South Fork's Lucky headed to Bowling Green
- SIGNING DAY: Talented group of Vero Beach Indians ink NLI
- SIGNING DAY: Cardinal Newman's Owers to take care of business at Bucknell
- SIGNING DAY: Jensen Beach's Sawtelle inks with South Florida
- Girls Hoops District Tourney: Vero Beach 58 Centennial 44
- American Heritage faces familiar foe for state championship
- Wellington gets blanked in Regional Finals at Flanagan
- St. Thomas Aquinas shuts door on Royal Palm's season
- American Heritage dominates CCC to advance to Citrus Bowl
- Indian Rocks ends Glades Day's season
- Blaze Thompson steps down as Pahokee's head coach
- Royal Palm ready to tackle titan St. Thomas Aquinas Friday
- Wellington preparing for shootout in first trip to Regional Finals
- Playoffs Week 2 Game of the Week: JCS 0 Glades Day 41
- Playoffs Week 2: Clewiston 21 Cocoa Beach 26
- Playoffs Week 2: Vero Beach 28 Manatee 47
- Playoffs Week 2: Atlantic 7 Royal Palm Beach 28
- Playoffs Week 2: American Heritage 23 Westminster Christian 7
- Playoffs Week 2: Palm Beach Gardens 10 Wellington 16
- Playoffs Week 2: Glades Central 7 Booker T. Washington 35
- Playoffs Week 1 Game of the Week: Park Vista 29 Wellington 53
- Playoffs Week 1: Chaminade 21 American Heritage 58
- Playoffs Week 1: Dade Christian 0 Glades Day 28
- Playoffs Week 1: Gulliver Prep 13 Glades Central 32
- Playoffs Week 1: Ft. Lauderdale 13 Royal Palm 44
- Playoffs Week 1: Atlantic 21 Blanche Ely 13
- Playoffs Week 1: Palm Beach Gardens 24 Palm Beach Central 20
- Week 11 Game of the Week: Glades Central 23 Pahokee 14
- Week 11: Palm Beach Central 30 Palm Beach Gardens 28
- Week 11: St. Edward's 6 Jupiter Christian 48
- Week 11: Seminole Ridge 26 Royal Palm Beach 42
- Week 11: Jupiter 12 South Fork 33
- Week 11: North Broward Prep 14 Oxbridge Academy 57
- Week 11: Okeechobee 7 Clewiston 44
- Week 11: John I. Leonard 28 Wellington 49
- Week 10 Game of the Week: Wellington 23 Palm Beach Gardens 17
- Week 10: Jupiter Christian 24 Boca Raton Christian 7
- Week 10: Dwyer 22 West Boca Raton 24
- Week 10: American Heritage 48 Cardinal Newman 3
- Week 10: Port St. Lucie 13 South Fork 28
- Week 10: Vero Beach 35 Centennial 0
- Week 10: Royal Palm Beach 42 Palm Beach Lakes 7
- Week 10: Lake Worth 14 Atlantic 33
- PREVIEW: Game Of The Week-- Wellington at Palm Beach Gardens
- Week 9 Game of the Week: Glades Day 7 Clewiston 41
- Week 9: American Heritage (Plantation) 35 American Heritage (Delray) 45
- Week 9: Spanish River 20 Palm Beach Central 40
- Week 9: Palm Beach Lakes 18 Forest Hill 19
- Week 9: West Boca Raton 7 Lake Worth 28
- Week 9: Northwestern 7 Glades Central 17
- Week 9: Boca Raton 14 Park Vista 27
- Week 9: Dwyer 26 Atlantic 37
- (PREVIEW) Game of the Week: Glades Day at Clewiston
- Palm Beach Gardens' Coney picks Notre Dame
- Week 8 Game of the Week: North Broward Prep 6 Oxbridge Academy 44
- Week 8: Palm Beach Gardens 24 Jupiter 7
- Week 8: John I. Leonard 7 Palm Beach Central 17
- Week 8: Forest Hill 6 Royal Palm Beach 35
- Week 8: Lake Worth 7 Dwyer 28
- Week 8: Benjamin 13 King's Academy 49
- Week 8: Santaluces 14 Boca Raton 27
- Week 8: Atlantic 13 West Boca Raton 0
- Week 8: Suncoast 0 Boynton Beach 42
- Week 8: Glades Day 50 Boca Raton Christian 13
- PREVIEW: North Broward Prep vs Oxbridge Academy
- Week 7: Palm Beach Gardens 20 Glades Central 40
- Week 7 Game of the Week: Atlantic 7 Royal Palm Beach 44
- Week 7: Somerset Academy 6 Glades Day 28
- Week 7: West Boca Raton 80 Olympic Heights 3
- Week 7: Dillard 12 Boynton Beach 22
- Week 7: Dwyer 33 Forest Hill 0
- Week 7: Pahokee 44 Boca Raton 27
- Game Of The Week: Atlantic at Royal Palm Beach
- Thursday Night Football: Lake Worth 27 Palm Beach Lakes 16
- Game of the Week: Dwyer 47 Royal Palm Beach 24
- Week 6: Somerset Academy 0 Glades Central 50
- Village Academy at Boca Raton Christian (preview)
- Week 6: Seminole 24 Palm Beach Gardens 24
- Week 6: Wellington 41 Jupiter 0
- Week 6: Pahokee 14 American Heritage 51
- Week 6: Dwyer 47 Royal Palm Beach 24
- Week 6 High School Football Blitz Preview
- Week 5 Game of the Week: Glades Day 35 John Carroll 0
- Week 5: Key West 12 Oxbridge Academy 43
- Week 5: George Jenkins 7 Vero Beach 48
- Week 5: Don Bosco Prep 41 Ft. Pierce Central 14
- Week 5: University School 21 Jupiter Christian 14
- Week 5: Palm Beach Central 28 Seminole Ridge 14
- Week 5: Royal Palm Beach 49 Lake Worth 6
- Week 5: Glades Central 41 Suncoast 6
- Week 5: Boca Raton 0 Palm Beach Gardens 31
- Week 5: Stranahan 27 Boynton Beach 54
- Week 5: Olympic Heights 0 Dwyer 53
- Friday Night Blitz Game Of The Week 5: GLADES DAY at JOHN CARROLL (Preview)
- Week 5 Blitz Top 10
- Week 4: Boynton Beach 28 Westminster Christian 10
- Week 4 Game of the Week: West Boca 7 Royal Palm 17
- Week 4: Okeechobee 28 Ft. Pierce Westwood 21
- Week 4: Dwyer 36 Palm Beach Lakes 22
- Week 4: Heritage 34 Jensen Beach 0
- Week 4: Bayside 21 South Fork 6
- Week 4: Martin County 29 Port St. Lucie 13
- Week 4: Jupiter 7 Cardinal Newman 12
- Week 4: Boca Raton 7 Palm Beach Central 14
- Week 4: Atlantic 35 Forest Hill 0
- Game Of The Week 4: West Boca at Royal Palm Beach (PREVIEW)
- District play promises to be wild in 13-7A
- Week 3: Pope John Paul II 7 Benjamin 21
- Week 3 Game of the Week: American Heritage 20 Glades Central 18
- Week 3: John I. Leonard 7 Pahokee 33
- Week 3: South Fork 36 Wellington 45
- Week 3: Moore Haven 0 Glades Day 44
- Week 3: Dwyer 34 Palm Beach Gardens 10
- Week 3: Oxbridge Academy 48 Keys Gate 17
- Week 3: West Boca Raton 37 Palm Beach Central 13
- Week 3: Clewiston 38 Cardinal Newman 20
- Game Of The Week 3: Glades Central at American Heritage
- Week 3: Village Academy 20 Boynton Beach 54
- High School Football Week 3 Preview
- Week 2: Centennial 15 South Fork 24
- Week 2: Olympic Heights 0 Spanish River 23
- Week 2: Royal Palm Beach 20 Pahokee 16
- Week 2: Village Academy 0 Glades Day 27
- Week 2: #theskinny - Boynton's Swain wants to go out on top
- Week 2 Game of the Week: Glades Central 20 Palm Beach Central 0
- Week 2: Suncoast 6 Cardinal Newman 16
- Week 2: Dwyer 41 Jupiter 7
- Week 2: Palm Beach Gardens 10 Park Vista 7
- Week 2: Clewiston 43 Immokalee 28
- Week 2: West Boca Raton 38 Wellington 14
- Week 2: Lake Worth 29 Boynton Beach 64
- Week 2: Boca Raton 7 Atlantic 34
- Week 2: Vero Beach 42 Martin County 0
- Week 1: Palm Beach Central 6 Royal Palm Beach 21
- Week 1 Game of the Week: Glades Central 12 Dwyer 7
- Week 1: South Fork 27 Martin County 6
- Week 1: Sebastian River 6 Vero Beach 35
- Week 1: Jupiter 0 Palm Beach Lakes 25
- Week 1: Miramar 14 American Heritage 7
- Week 1: John I. Leonard 0 Palm Beach Gardens 21
- Week 1: Seminole Ridge 21 Boca Raton 25
- Game of the Week Preview: Glades Central vs. Dwyer
- Santaluces 7 Atlantic 26
- Palm Beach Gardens 21 South Fork 14
- Jupiter Christian 14 Suncoast 34
- Lake Worth 20 Glades Central 26
- Coral Springs 27 Boca Raton 30
- Royal Palm Beach 35 Fort Pierce Central 28
- Suncoast Chargers juiced up for a playoff run
- Park Vista starting over after mass exodus
- Parr returns to lead Dwyer in title defense
- Palm Beach Gardens Coney down to Miami, Florida and Notre Dame
- Santaluces looks for continued success under new Chief
- Seminole Ridge Football are young and hungry
- John I. Leonard ready to win again
- Angry American Heritage ready to bounce back
- Excitement rising around Jupiter athletics with turf field near completion
- Grandview Prep hoops teams dominate playoffs
- Dwyer wins State Championship
- Gardens's Green wins BB
- Wellington, Oxbridge host early signing day ceremonies
- Palm Beach Central prepares for playoff rematch with Seminole Ridge
- Thursday night Blitz Scoreboard
- Game of the Week: Gators beat Raiders with defense on senior night
- Game of the Week Preview: Raiders vs. Gators
- Dwyer remains king with win over royal
- McDermott headed to all-American game
- Game of the Week Preview: Seminole Ridge and Palm Beach Central
- Thursday Night Prep Football Scoreboard
- Royal Palm tops Pahokee in Game of the Week
- Week 2 High School Football Scores
- Game of the Week preview: Pahokee vs. Royal Palm Beach
- Jensen Beach High School football coach resigns
- Game of the Week: Dwyer vs. Glades Central
- Kickoff Classic Rundown
- BOCA RATON: Team Preview
- AMERICAN HERITAGE: Team Preview
- FORT PIERCE CENTRAL: Team Preview
- GLADES CENTRAL: Team Preview
- PAHOKEE: Team Preview
- GLADES DAY: Team Preview
- OXBRIDGE ACADEMY: Team Preview
- ROYAL PALM BEACH: Team Preview
- LAKE WORTH: Team Preview
- PALM BEACH GARDENS: Team Preview
- SOUTH FORK: Team Preview
- PALM BEACH CENTRAL: Team Preview
- JUPITER CHRISTIAN: Team Preview
- DWYER: Team Preview
- SEMINOLE RIDGE: Team Preview
- PARK VISTA: Team Preview
- FHSAA looking at PED policies
- CARDINAL NEWMAN: Team Preview
- West Boca Raton dominates Jupiter in Spring Game
- Local high school baseball stars to to impress scouts at Roger Dean Stadium
- Fort Pierce football stacked this spring
- Jupiter historic season ends in state semifinals
- County's best softball players duel in All-Star game
- Jupiter baseball headed to first state tourney
- TKA, West Boca fall, Jupiter advances to States
- American Heritage three-peats as softball champs
- American Heritage wins, TKA falls in softball state semis
- Jupiter, King's Academy baseball move to Regional Final
- Spring football begins for Dwyer and Park Vista
- PB Central knocks off PB Gardens in softball regionals
- Atlantic softball moves on in Regionals
- Cardinal Newman among district semifinal winners
- Hope's homer gives Dwyer win over Wellington
- Jupiter baseball trying to avoid the hype
- HS baseball: Jupiter vs. Palm Beach Gardens
- Boys HS Hoops: Palm Beach Lakes High 52, Royal Palm Beach 43
- Girls HS Hoops: Dwyer 64, Palm Beach Gardens 25
- Girls HS Hoops: Dwyer 67, Boca Raton 41
- National Signing Day round-up
- Athletes sign letters of intent during National Signing Day
- Girls HS Hoops: Dwyer 63, PB Gardens 30
- Burke Bowl Bound
- Shanovia Dove Signs to Play at LIU
- Thursday Night High School Playoffs
- H.S. Blitz: American Heritage vs. Glades Central
- Season 4 of CBS12's Friday Night Blitz begins Friday at 11-pm on CBS 12
- High school football season kicks off Thursday night CBS12 is ready
- American Heritage has a new coach
- Highschool Football Preview: Palm Beach Gardens Gators
- High School Football Preview: Crusaders ready for combat
- High School Football Preview: Bulldogs hit the field
- New state guidlines help student athletes beat the deadly heat
- Dwyer Panthers hungry to return to state title game
- Olypmic Heights takes on Wellington
- Boca Raton Bobcat's spring drills
- Spring Football: Cobras vs. Panthers
- 3A baseball final: Stallions vs. Stallions
- High School football: Bears vs. Hurricanes
- American Heritage faces St. Pete's Catholic.
- Boynton Beach Tigers are focused on starting strong
- Pahokee football team plans to restore lost glory
- Glades Central players determined, loaded with talent
- Eagles vs. Bucs in Palm Beach Gardens
- Spring Preview: Lake Worth Trojans
- Gators look to be 1st Gardens team to win state title
- New Jupiter football coach puts his stamp on the program
- Park Vista Cobras hard at work
- Park Vista athlete survives stroke and keeps running
- Palm Beach Gardens Gators head to state semifinals
- Jupiter Christian Eagles look to continue success
- Suncoast CHargers back on the field with new coach
- Park Vista Cobras vs. Palm Beach Gardens Gators
- Dwyer Panthers hard at work
- Seminole Ridge Hawks are focused
- Flag Football: Cobra vs. Hawks
- Kings Academy Cheerleaders get state championship rings
- High expectations at Cardinal Newman
- New stories coming soon!
Protesters march in Chicago shopping district
CHICAGO (AP) -- A protest march has begun in Chicago's Magnificent Mile shopping district, with the Rev. Jesse Jackson in the middle of a crowd that's shouting, "What do we want? Justice. When do we want it? Now!"
TIGHT SECURITY FOR SNOOPY AND SPONGEBOB
NEW YORK (AP) -- Snoopy, SpongeBob -- and security.
BOSTON TUBA CONCERT
BOSTON (AP) -- It's time to put the oom-pah into the holidays -- with the Boston Tuba Christmas.
IN THE NEWS: CELEBRITY COUPLE WINS INTERNET FRIENDS
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello aren't the first celebrities to share a personal moment with fans online.
Tonight on CBS12
7:00 PM 60 Minutes
8:01 PM Big Brother
9:00 PM Madam Secretary
10:00 PM CSI: Cyber
11:00 PM CBS12 News@11:00