3 homes evacuated due to gas leak in Boca Raton
BOCA RATON, Fla. (CBS12) —
Just before 5 p.m., fire rescue crews were dispatched to a report of a gas leak in a residential Boca Raton neighborhood.
An hour later the gas leak was contained.
Palm Beach County Fire Rescue says that a 2" gas line was cut on Islegrove Place.
Three homes were evacuated due to safety concerns. Boca Raton Fire Rescue Hazmat team is assisting while crews work to fix the gas line.
This story is developing. CBS12 will have an update as new information becomes available.