MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

1 dead, 3 hospitalized after power generator used indoors

A portable generator may be the cause of a death in Daytona Beach.

One person is dead and three others are hospitalized with carbon monoxide poisoning in Daytona Beach.

Firefighters say a power generator was being used indoors and may have filled the structure with dangerous gasses.

Millions of people are without power after Hurricane Irma swept over the state Sunday.

The use of portable generators have allowed families to have partial power, but the gas engines used to power the devices require the device being used outdoors and away from open windows and doors.


Trending